We can help you realise your dream to become a PR in Canada
Need a free consultation?
We assess your eligibility across all possibilities.
Thousands of people every year discover their dreams of becoming a Canada Permanent Resident and there is no reason why you can’t. The immigration streams under the permanent residence category allow one to live, work and study in Canada on a permanent basis.
It is paramount to decide what type of immigration program would suit you best to avoid a refused application. Therefore, it is highly advised that you should request for the counsel of an ICCRC licensed consultant for Immigration to Canada.
During the process of submission of an application for permanent residence, one may also decide to include his/her spouse and children. After the application, has been submitted successfully, the applicant (who has been granted permanent residence) may then have the opportunity of moving in with his/her spouse and children to Canada.
What Options Are There for a Permanent Resident application in Canada?
- Canadian Experienced Class
- Canadian Family Sponsorship
- Canadian Spousal Sponsorship
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Business and Investor Immigration
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Which category and program would fit my application best for Permanent Residence?
- In order to strengthen my case in the pursuit of a permanent residence, what kind of supporting documentation would I require after a category and program has been determined that suits me best after considering numerous factors?
What to ask a licensed Canadian immigration professional about PR’s in Canada?
The selection of the right ICCRC Licensed Immigration consultant(counsel) for immigrating to Canada is possibly your most important and basic decision as there are many immigration professionals who do not possess the required experience or program based knowledge for a successful processing of a Permanent Residence application. It has been noticed that there are several cases of Permanent Residence Visa denial due to inadequacies in right questions being asked and those questions being properly addressed.
There are some crucial questions you need to ask any individual you are considering to hire to assist you with your Visa application for permanent residence in Canada. They include;
- Am I required to possess job offer to file a PR Application under all economic immigration programs?
- If you have a family, you may want to ask who all would qualify as an accompanying dependent family member to immigrate to Canada with me?