PARENT/ GRANDPARENT SUPERVISA
Parent / Grand Parent Super Visa process is quick and easy with high approval rate usually
Need a free consultation?
We assess your eligibility across all possibilities.
Parent/ Grandparent Supervisa
To apply for the PGP Super Visa, you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Be permitted to enter Canada
- Meet certain other conditions.
- Dependents of applicant is not eligible for this visa program.
- Visa officers may consider several things before they make a final decision. Applicant must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave at the end of their visit. To ensure that following may be considered.
- Your Connection to your home country,
- The purpose of visit,
- The family and finances,
- The overall economic and political stability of visitor’s home country,
- An invitation from a Canadian Citizen or PR
- The applicant must prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold
- Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
- Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year