New OINP Pilot: Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream.
Ontario’s Provincial Nomination Program about to introduce a pilot program under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. This stream is for applicants in certain NOC occupations in the construction and agriculture sectors, and will be ready to launch shortly. The ministry is currently checking and finalizing the system.
The job oriented PR is a golden opportunity for workers in construction and agriculture industry to immigrate with job offer.
The specifics (trades in construction and agriculture) of this program is only going to be announced but eligibility can be determined since that info is available.
This is a PR program only with a genuine job offer from an eligible employer in eligible NOC codes.
Below are the eligibility requirements:
– Applicants can apply only if they have received a permanent and full-time job offer from an Ontario employer, in a specific occupation, and have a completed and signed Employer Form.
– Language: CLB 4 or higher (English or French).
– Education: Minimum equivalent to secondary school in Canada, confirmed by an Educational Credential Assessment.
– Work Experience: 12 months full-time in Ontario in the last 36 months.
– Settlement Funds: Minimum level of savings or income in Ontario for the applicant to support themselves.
– Certification: As required for specific occupations.
Anyone in the above two sectors who meets those eligibility requirement can contact us on email@example.com for assistance with application filing.
Important note: This is an employer job offer stream and applicant need a job offer and should meet all other eligibility criteria before filing for Visa.