PR CARD APPLICATION / RENEWAL
Validity of a PR card is 5 Years
Need a free consultation?
We assess your eligibility across all possibilities.
PR Card Application / Renewal
What’s the eligibility for renewal of PR Card?
CIIS can help you renew your PR Card or replace your PR Card in certain conditions.
Who is eligible for PR Card renewal?
- He/She must be a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- He/She must be physically present in Canada.
- He/She must not be under a valid removal order.
- He/She must not be convicted in a court of law for PR Card related charges.
- He/She must be admissible to Canada.
How can you apply for a renewal of PR Card?
For applying for PR Card renewal, applicants must complete required documents, pay a fee and submit your documents to IRCC. Normally following documents may need to apply for PR Card renewal
- Your valid passport.
- Photos as per IRCC guidelines.
- Applicants must always check your document checklist to determine the documents that are required to accompany your PR Card renewal application list.